* We ensure that everyone feels welcomed, valued, and respected.
* We believe that each child’s sense of agency and our holistic approach is important for children to have a strong sense of identity and to promote their individuality and follow a learning journey that suits their needs.
* Relationships are integral to children’s sense of belonging and help to shape their future selves and therefore we believe it is important to support children to build and maintain sensitive and responsive relationships.
*Families are important to the centre, and we strive to create safe, secure, supportive and strong partnerships to ensure children receive the best quality care which is essential for children’s learning.
* We value rich, trusting, and respectful partnerships with communities and endeavour to sustain these by working within our own and wider community.
*We are advocates for children and have a strong commitment to child health, wellbeing, safety, and protection by establishing and maintaining a child safe environment.
* Our Child Safe Environment ensures that all children are equally and fairly provided high-quality opportunities to promote their own wellbeing and safety.
* We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our service and the standard of care we provide, through constant evaluation of our practices and by ongoing professional development training for our educators.
* We facilitate play-based learning to empower children to make sense of their world, explore their interests, develop curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
* We use the environment within our service as an effective learning tool, where children can take risks, promote perseverance, and gain a sense of self-belief.
* We embed high-quality scaffolding within experiences to promote a deeper level of learning
* We actively participate in caring for our environment and promote sustainable practices through educating and working with children, families, and the wider community.
* We inspire children to show an appreciation for their natural surroundings and its resources which will instil the skills for them to become responsible adults who care for the world around them.
* Our pedagogy is based on a combination of values and theories as well as professional knowledge about child development and education.
* We utilise the EYLF, NQS and reflective practices to ensure that our pedagogy is relative and effective.
* We believe the longevity of our passionate, welcoming, and warm educators provides the families consistency while promoting strong positive and respectful relationships.
* We acknowledge the uniqueness and diversity that each family brings to the service and actively work on creating and maintaining a culturally safe environment that embraces multiple perspectives including those of Aboriginal and Torres Islander peoples.
* Flexible, supportive, and inclusive care is provided, where children are empowered, to be present and deeply engaged in the world around them.